We have improved the way custom field values are stored and retrieved.
are not converted from (when loading) / to (when saving) text anymore.
Now they are saved according to their types to dedicated columns of a custom field value.
This boosts the performance when working with custom field values.
- Time is not a 5-chars string anymore but a TimeSpan.
- Checkbox value is saved to the database only when having a TRUE value (which is any value except emty, null, zero or FALSE).
- ItemIdvalue, PersonIdValue, LovIdValue – numeric, indexed columns for Item Pickers, Person pickers and Predefined Custom Field Values pickers (known as LOV).
- For Api scripts nothing changes – values are converted to a string representation according to the currect culture of a logged on person.
- Date is not a datetime anymore.